Last weekends bankers story

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by puppypal, Nov 2, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Of course we had to go out last weekend after of course I caught that 10 pounder the weekend before.THAT IS THE RULE!
    Giggling. We tried to go back to trulock but the game warden didn't feel folks should be out there and locked it up tight!:angry:
    Anywho wasn't going to drive all that way for nothing so we went to the next park down Rising Star. Just before Dark I got me an 8lber but that is the only thing biting that day. We went fishing the next didn't catch any fish but between the sunset and hubby's new best buddy we had a blast. He was trying to throw his net in the creek and this dog decided to start attacking the sticks in the water right beside him. Reckon he was just being a great fishing partner and clearing the way for hubby to catch skip. He would growl and fuss and kick up a storm until he finally got them limbs out of the water. It was a great site to see. The sunset was a good one too. The river is way way up and bet it takes weeks to get right again...

Attached Files:

2. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Wouldn't want to forget the pictures of Ray's New fishing buddy. Reason I say that is cause I an't going into that cool water for nothing! LOL ROFL

Attached Files:

3. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    thanks for the pics!

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Now Glendia you know if Ray asked real nice you would go into that water for him :wink: :big_smile:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glenda thanks for sharing the pics and story. Looks like your the only one catching the fish.:big_smile: Glad you all had a good time.

6. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    :angry: SHE IS KICKING MY BUTT:embarassed:

7. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Congratulations on an exciting weekend!!