Last Trip of the Year.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by citori59, Oct 13, 2006.

1. citori59

citori59 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I didn't get out near as much as would have liked this summer. I also fished too much on my own. Kind of missed the company of my best friend but we just couldn't hook up. Did a bit of fishing on the Allegheny and wasn't impressed. Fished Glendale and that left a lot to be desired. The old fishing hole on the Juniata produced lots of bullheads and good size rock bass. I also found a little place on the Little Juniata near my house that produced some nice bullheads. Now the weather is turning cold and my thoughts are turning toward deer season. I'm hoping there will still be a day or two left for pulling bullheads from under rocks. Can't wait till next year.

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I hear ya man. I had one of them same kind of seasons this year. Figure I'll have better luck next year. Got to keep the faith right. :lol:

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    :smile2: Don't give up yet guys, cold or no cold there's still cats to be caught.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Kevin - Next year? Heck there is still plenty of fall fishing opportunitys and then ice fishing season followed by spring Trout and....anyhow thats how my calendar reads!:big_smile:

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Right now it's 40 degrees at 0138 in the am and if I ever get a day off I am going to go fishing. I have been back from my anniversary trip for 22 days and worked 12 hours of everyone of those days, kinda puts a hurting on an old fat man, lol. Don't give up just give in a keep on fishing.

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I made my last trip of the year yesterday. Going again this afternoon, so it will be my last trip of the year. and I know I am probably going another 50 to 55 times before December 31, so one of those trips will be my last trip of the year. Probably January 1 will be my first trip of 2007.