Last of the summer hunts on a SC beach

Discussion in 'Metal Detecting' started by Bobpaul, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I went back to N Myrtle beach today. same place i found the wedding band last week.

It was a beautiful day with monster waves rolling in because of hurricane Florence, off the coast, about to slam Bermuda.

Ended up with more than $4.00 in change, another hotwheels car, that makes 12 of those found this summer, and the heaviest ear ring I ever saw. It's .925 silver made in Mexico and weighed in at 4.4 grams.

Attached Files:

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Good gravy Bob, that ear ring would have someone's ear lobes stretched down past her elbows. LOL One thing about it, you wouldn't have any problems recognizing her. We are sure going to miss you at the national my friend.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Time to find some new huntin ground now that the beach is gonna be deserted soon. Hey,ya got change for a buck? LOL!

4. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Jim, missing the national is a big disapointment for me. I'm the one that'll be missing my friends. You folks won't have time to miss anyone that doesn't show.

Be looking for some swimming holes in the Chattanooga area. Draw down is starting and they'll be high and dry, and ripe for pickin'. You find some and we'll get it on there.

Bring your detector anyway. Paul knows what to do with them.

Hey George, send me a few bucks and I'll make ya some change:lol:

Gotta start hitting the play grounds for lost lunch money:hell_boy:

5. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Thanks Bob, I will see if he has a few minutes to show us how to use it right. We have our eye on a couple of places where the swimming area will be closed soon. But we will miss you buddy.