Last night! LoL

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Rcaarizona, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    So last night, I go and buy my wife a new minivan, we were at the Dealership for hours and hours. Finally get all the paperwork done. I had a monster headache, and we were in the heart of the Ghetto at 9pm. I was starving and one of my favorite little Mexican places was right down the street. So we cruised over there, and went in, they were closed, but the guy knows me and lets us in. I get my Green Chile Burrito, and head for the minivan. I get a phone call, talk on my cell for like five minutes outside the van. I was eating and talking on the phone cause I couldn't wait to eat, and stayed outside so I didn't spill anything in the new van.. Then all the sudden BAM, a bird sitting on a billboard takes a giant diarrhea consistency crap on my right shoulder/chest. It was about as round as a huge softball. The liquid part of the crap splattered all over my shoulder, chest, and cell phone, and the little brown squiggly solid part of the turd landed right on my damn burrito! Of course the place closed while I was on my phone, and I went home without my burrito. What a night! Still need my Green Chile burrito fix. I posted this over in the HI area, though I would share with my AZ buddies.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  2. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    LMAO,sounds like a sh.......crappy night ,literally!!!!!

3. gdhntr

gdhntr New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Don't you just love those little sweet hearts? And arent you glad cows can't fly?

4. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    At least you knew the bird shit on your burrito before you took that next bite...

That is some funny shit...

Congrats on the new auto, as long as it can pull the boat~ It was a good purchase..

5. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The 5 second rule applies here too sir..Just flick the poo of your meat tamale within 5 seconds.Your good...You said it was a harder portion of turd,so..Problem solved..

6. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    yea no shit !

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LMAO! It would have ruined my appetite as well man.. There aint no rule when it comes to eating liquid from a bird's arse, or any arse for that matter! I ain't doin it! :laugh1: rollo

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  8. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    My wife said, " Why don't you just turn teh burrito over and eat it from the otehr side!"

9. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    Hey, look at it this way............ if pigs could fly we would all be eating bacon!

:glasses-cool:

10. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Dam man that is some funny shit!!!!! My first thought is I wonder if flatts eat bird? I prbly went to jail cause I would have empied a clip on that Turky sized pigion. Rotflmao

11. flathead-40

flathead-40 New Member

State:
    arizona
    I am glad I was not there I would have pulled out the Glock and we would have been having bird burritos after I got out of jail./ What's up Chad about ready to hit Bart?:party:

12. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    Don't you just hate that when it happens.I know I would have been :pissed-off: It happens to every one sooner or latter, something will do it to you!