Last night L&d 25

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by MoMudCat, Jul 22, 2007.

1. MoMudCat

MoMudCat New Member

State:
    Troy,MO
    Fishing was slow last night. Caught a 3,6 and a 22 pound blue. Fished the Mo side mostly. Fished a 70 foot hole with no luck. Moved down a bit and found them in 54 feet of water.

Attached Files:

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Better to catch something then to get skunked.:0a23:

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Guess we know that fish wasn't released.

While it is your call to keep it or not you would have gotten a much better photo ON THE WATER, not in your garage.:embarassed:

Nice fish.

4. MoMudCat

MoMudCat New Member

State:
    Troy,MO
    Darryl1,
    I didn't have a camera with me on the water.

Nope, it did not get relased. I gave the fish to my friend that was fishing with me, it will feed his family really well.

I see what you mean about the boats with no lights below the dam. There was one boat running around with no lights whoopin and hollerin and I could just barley see them with the light from the dam. Insane.

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I left Mark Twain lake this morning and decided to hit the river road today. We fished Clarksville Dam, Winfield Dam, and Alton. The only fish was a 5lb flattie at Alton Dam.

6. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Great catch,good eating also.Enjoy.

7. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    How did you do at Mark Twain Gary? I was gonna head up there this weekend and decided against it on Friday. Just wondering if I should be kicking myself or not.

8. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I didn't do that great, I only caught a 15lb blue and a small flathead. I really didn't do a whole lot of fishing, The mosquitos were lousy. I've never seen so many in all my life. It was unbearable. Basically, we went up there to get away for the weekend. We did most of our fishing on the river Sunday.