Last Day For The Year!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 20, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As many of you know I work road construction. My season finally came to an end today. Good and bad! Unemployment doesn't pay as well, but I will finally get some well needed time off to hopefully get back on the water to do some late season cattin, and do some hunting as well. I know most don't really care!:smile2: But, I am looking forward to relaxing and getting back on the water soon if the boat will still run! LOL. Goodluck to ya all. rollo

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jason enjoy your time off from work and catch a few for all of us.

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Fishing would make unemployment alot more doable! Hope to see you down here soon bud, you need to get out up there and catch a 50lb flatty, that way Skip's head will return to a size he can get through doorways again!:big_smile::smile2:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Kinda funny he comes up missin in action. He is here to let us know when he is catching... But, I stick around even during the bad:crazy::big_smile: rollo

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think I need a lazy boy on the water, hot stripper on my lap! Monster Rod Holder on the chair, cooler of beer..... must I keep going before I draw a crowd?:smile2: rollo

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    ya got my attention now. you get that set up Jason i'm making a road trip to visit ya. :cool2::smile2::smile2: