Last Chance! Gateway anglers!

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by eflow, Jul 29, 2008.

1. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    O.K. boys and girls i was going to wait until the start of Aug. to post this up but i could not wait. AUGUST 23RD IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET QUALIFIED FOR THE RIVERBEND CLASSIC SET FOR OCTOBER 11 & 12! THIS WILL BE THE LAST RIVERBEND CATFISH QUALIFYING TOURNAMENT OF THE YEAR & THIS TOURNAMENT IS BEING SPONSORED BY GATEWAY CATS! SO I'M PUTTING UP A CHALLENGE TO THE GATEWAY CATS CLUB TO MAKE THIS THE LARGEST TOURNAMENT OF THE YEAR I WANT TO SEE IF WE CAN BREAK THE 50 BOAT MARK! REMEMBER AUGUST 23RD ITS YOUR LAST CHANCE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    love to be there, bro but i'll be in the week of firefighting and damage control about then.

3. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Come on guys at least give me a yes/no or maybe. Last year our we had 45 boats show up for the only night tournament I think we can set a new record this year on Aug. 23rd in Alton.

4. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    I'd love to come up but I will be boatless til mid sept.:confused2:

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Justin, I will be there. Not sure about my partner though, he has to work, I think.:confused2: In that case, you can fish with me, if you want Jon.:wink:

6. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Now remember you only have to weigh-in one legal fish and be in the top 18 teams that have not been qualified to make into the Classic. No one will want to miss this classic we possibly be paying out 10 places, were going to have some nice items donated from the sponsors and don't forget about the SeaArk bonuus!

7. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    How about some of the Gateway teams that attended those MO. ACATS tournys try to get some of those teams to come over here on the 23rd?

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I plan on being there Justin! Tell me again, what are the times?

9. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    3pm to 12am fishing times must be back to the weigh-in line by 1am

10. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Sounds good let me know!

11. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I cant risk putting my boat on the big river so I'm boatless too. If some one needs a partner let me know. Justin if I dont fish I'll still come by and help you out with the tourny

12. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    The 23rd is my wife and I's anniversary. :roll_eyes: I guess I could run it by her though. :eek:oooh:

13. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    LMAO!!! Good Luck with that!!!

14. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis

Dont do it Danno,,, Last time you tried something like that you was banned from here for about two months

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Bill, make sure you lock through for the tourney..hehehe
    Ok somebody needs to take Willie on as a partner for this one.. Come on guys he really can fish..

16. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I'm not much on night fishing Willie, but I told you back in the Spring that we'd get together and fish one of Justin's tournaments.....SO, if you want your more than welcome to come get skunked in my boat. :embarassed:

17. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    Thanks Mike, The way the bite been over there lately I think we can get that rascal outta the boat early.

18. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Willie, I tried to call your cell to see if you wanted to fish with me but incoming calls are blocked. Looks like you might be hooked up already though.:confused2: Guess I can see if my brother wants to fish it. I plan on being there though.

19. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    well justin looks like the gateway boys have there club excuse book handy:dribble: ,all the excuse i was going to use got tossed right out there so i will do my part and be there:haha: p.s. for freespool nikki just told me she would love to spend a anniversery fishin ....hay im just sayin what she said:wink:

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm planning on being there again with Jake and the War Eagle..