Larry Weishuhn said HELLO

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Luke Clayton, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Luke Clayton here. The whitetail rut is in full swing in east Texas. Earlier today, I was hunting at THE BIG WOODS www.bigwoods.net with my friend Larry Weishuhn, Mr. Whitetail. Larry rattled up a big ten pointer for the camera. I shot a doe late this morning with my muzzleloader. Followed the trail to the doe and found her about 70 yards in the pin oaks. Then, I heard horns "clinking" and brush breaking. There were two bucks fighting big time within 40 yards of the dead doe. I had shot the muzzleader no more than 4 minutes earlier! I am constantly amazed at what I see in the natural world!
    This morning, before the hunt, I intruduced Weishuhn to the BOC via this site. He was impressed and said HELLO TO ALL MY BOC BROTHERS! Listen to my radio show this weekend where Weishuhn talks deer hunting with me(it will be here on the opening page of this site, and on www.catfishradio.com and www.catfishgold.com as well.
    Good hunting to all and BE SAFE out there! Luke Clayton

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Luke, thanks for spreading the word and for your support. Larry is a great deerhunter, but my favorite is Roger Raglin. lol

3. jwillie

jwillie New Member

State:
    texas
    thanks for the post i like larry and his writeing looking forward to your radio program lol

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thanks, Luke. Ask Larry to post some pictures of his trophy room. I've watched him kill a lot of real big deer watching his videos over the years. I'd love to see them all mounted.

5. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks for the post. Just goes to show you that you never know what might happen when you go into the woods.:big_smile:

6. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    when larry talks people listen,great deerhunter.

7. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yes, Larry Weishuhn really is a great guy. Needless to say, he's also an authority on whitetail deer. He's just as easy to be around in a hunting situation as your best hunting buddy. I throughly enjoy spending time with him. My next newspaper column, which is already written, will be posted here on the BOC probaby tomorrow. I have a couple of pictures of Larry rattling while we were hunting together and one of him measuring a nice Big Woods buck. Good hunting. Luke Clayton