Largest Wreck in Nascar History

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Fishmaster1203, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    [youtubevid]5Eb3Sf6Kf1I[/youtubevid]

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Cool video.....now that's when driver's were men...helk they got their same clothes on they probably will wear to work next week.... And I was just watchin the race and heard Kurt Busch ask his crew chief could he park his car, they told him no and he said if he gets hurt Thanks....lol Damn!!! Gimme his paycheck for the day and I'll drive the car for the rest of the race!!! I lost what respect I had for him I think....

3. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    WOW! It almost looked like a demolition derby. Suprised any cars were left to race.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    those cars were so heavy it was a funny looking crash. they flipped over and stopped. now days they tumble for hundreds of yards.:eek:oooh:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That is a really cool video, thanks for sharing

6. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I only watch it for the wrecks anyway...Thank YOU!! My wife & her family are big nascar fans. My wife is now without a driver since wallace retired.

7. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    I heard that to and really pi$$ed me off! I can't believe that he would even think about asking if could park! What a freakin' loser!! :angry: I'm so mad that I don't know if I can even drink a busch light now, aaahh never mind that last part! That was a slap in the face to his entire team and nascar in general IMO!

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i dozed in and out sunday. i remember hearing something about that but didnt hear his origional transmition.

wouldnt matter. i hate kurt with a passion anyways. long before this weekend.:wink:

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Kurt is a wimp...always was and always will be. lol