Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you dreamed of catching a MONSTER CAT??? Have you been trying to get that cat of a lifetime??? Come fish with me, Jason Bridges aka "ARAB", in north Alabama on beautiful Wheeler Lake...Come fish where my friend and USCA member Russ Devor caught the biggest blue cat ever to be captured on film. It tipped the scales at 101 lbs. I can guarantee if you come fish with me when you leave you'll be RURNT... LOL

http://www.wheelercatsguideservice.com/

·
Registered
853 Posts
hey jason, glad to see your here. for you guy's that dont know jason, he has fished wheeler lake for yrs. and has fished many tourney's on wheeler and wilson lake's. he knows the lake and has boated many cats in the high 70's---101. im glad you have started to guide. if you are thinking about a trip to bama and fish lake wheeler i would give jason a call. lake wheeler is one of the best fishery in the u.s., i truely think that the next world record bluecat will come from wheeler lake. i got my 101 there and jason put me on that spot. one trip on wheeler and like jason said, you will be rurnt.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey jason, glad to see your here. for you guy's that dont know jason, he has fished wheeler lake for yrs. and has fished many tourney's on wheeler and wilson lake's. he knows the lake and has boated many cats in the high 70's---101. im glad you have started to guide. if you are thinking about a trip to bama and fish lake wheeler i would give jason a call. lake wheeler is one of the best fishery in the u.s., i truely think that the next world record bluecat will come from wheeler lake. i got my 101 there and jason put me on that spot. one trip on wheeler and like jason said, you will be RURNT.

LMAO, this made me think of the end of the monster cats dvd where they are makin fun a ruined....LMAO

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Congratulations Jason, I wish you the Best!!!!!!
He comes Highly recommended Folks!!!!! If you have every wanted the chance to fish for trophy class Blue Catfish then you owe it to yourself to make the trip to Alabama and fish with Wheeler Cats Guide Service. Jason has a big nice comfortable boat,all the gear and knowledge to put you on a Fish of a life time. Down to earth guy and he will put his heart and soul into making sure you catch fish and have a good time. Give him a call, you may not leave Alabama with a 100 pound fish, but I promise you will leave with a new Friend!!

Rob Gregg
Bogard Missouri

·
Registered
380 Posts
Jason, congrats on taking the plunge full time. You are gonna bring wheeler to a whole new level.
Folks, if you ever wanted to get that trophy of a lifetime here is your chance. Ol "Arab" knows this lake as well as anyone and with the time he'll be spending on the water he will be ON the fish. For those of you that have not had the pleasure of spending some time with Jason or on Lake Wheeler you are missing out! Here is you chance to fish what is in my opinion the best trophy water in the world with the man who knows it like the back of his hand. Give ol Arab a call. You won't regret it! I know i'll be seeing him soon!

G

·
If your into big blues this is the place hands down Jason is on the trail for sure.

Ill be back down that way next month.

I went down with the whole gateway crew and there is no other place like this ANYWERE!
If you go one time youll be hooked for sure and when he puts you on them big blues its game on ..

Congratz MAN!:handshake:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Let me start by saying I have never been in the boat with Jason but I have been around Jason on the tourament trail and have eat a big ole steak with him and his wife and I can tell you he is a class act, just a good ole country boy that loves and is 100 percent dedicated to the sport of monster catfish. I also know that water he fishes is with out a dout one of the best catfishin lakes in the USA for Monster Cats. If you are looking for a catfish of a lifetime he is hands down in my book the man for the job.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Jason, Congrats on making the move to guiding full time. The website looks great!

For those of you who are looking for a catfishing trip of a lifetime and want to get the most bang for your buck, I would look no further than this man on this lake. I have been fortunate enough to fish with Jason a few times and he is a heck of a lot of fun to be in a boat with, not to mention the guy thinks like a fish. You don't have to take my word on Jason's abilities to catch big fish, just go through the members fishing reports and you will see all the proof you need.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Honestly, if your goal is to catch a monster, trophy catfish then look no further. Jason will undoubtedly put you on the fish of lifetime. To me, this decision would be a "no-brainer"... just look at all the huge catfish he has caught:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/members/j.bridges/albums/monster+cats/

Want more proof? Check out his website fishing reports; this guy is constantly on the water!

Good luck Jason, I'm sure you'll be busy!

Reactions: j.bridges

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
If you are considering a trip to famed Lake Wheeler in Northern Alabama It would be worth a few extra dollars to get yourself in touch with Jason "Arab" Bridges. Jason has spent the majority of his life fishing this Lake, and when it comes to Big Ol Blue Cats of Monstrous Proportions, Arab knows how to make it happen. His knowledge of the Lake, coupled with his very genuine personality and sense of humor will make for a very enjoyable day on the water, and for you, a trip of a lifetime. A day on the water with Ol Arab, and you'll most likely walk away "Bout Rurnt"

My advice, Grab your favorite fishing partner, and your camera as your going to need it! I know everytime I head to Lake Wheeler, Jason is my GO TO source from day one to help out with patterning the fish. Its worth every red cent for me to maximize my time on the water.

You'll find the local economy to Lake Wheeler very angler friendly with economical places to stay, good restaurants, and lower than the National Average prices. You'll find the good people of Northern Alabama to be helpfull, friendly, and down to earth, but I must warn ya, they do talk a little funny! lol

I can assure you, Arab is dedicated to making your trip one you will never forget. In fact, Arab recently gave up his job, to devote his full amount of time to fishing for Monster Cats on Lake Wheeler. I know he is confident in his abilities to find these fish for you, and he will not give up until he does. What more could you possibly ask for in a guide? His goal is to see you walk away with the most memorable fishing trip of your lifetime, and knowing Arab, he will succeed with that endeavor the majority of the time!

Arab, I wish you the best with your endeavor. I know giving up your full time work must be a little bit scarey, but I also know you will be successfull at this venture. If theres anybody that can find big fish, I know its Ol Bout Rurnt!

I'll be down this summer to grab Ol Arab for a couple of days of fishing! Will You?

Lake Wheeler Guide Service = MONSTER CATS

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Have you dreamed of catching a MONSTER CAT??? Have you been trying to get that cat of a lifetime??? Come fish with me, Jason Bridges aka "ARAB", in north Alabama on beautiful Wheeler Lake...Come fish where my friend and USCA member Russ Devor caught the biggest blue cat ever to be captured on film. It tipped the scales at 101 lbs. I can guarantee if you come fish with me when you leave you'll be RURNT... LOL

http://www.wheelercatsguideservice.com/
Also, be sure and check out the Member Fishing Reports section here on the USCA, and on Arabs website. You cant argue with success.

http://www.wheelercatsguideservice.com/Fishing_Reports.html

and I seriously doubt you'll find a photo board ANYWHERE like this one!!!

http://www.wheelercatsguideservice.com/Photo_Gallery.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.