Large Aquarium for Classroom

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by SkiMax, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Hey everybody. I teach 8th grade science. I do alot with ecology and would love to set up a large aquarium in my classroom with crappie, bluegill, a bass, etc. But since it is going to be in a classroom with 8th graders I am not wanting to invest alot of money. I was wondering if anybody had a big (125 gal+) tank they would be willing to give up for cheap :) let me know if there is any kind of fishing stuff you would like to trade for it. I could also trade for some trips on the Ohio River fishing or Lake Erie for walleye or perch. I am in southeast Indiana, by Cincy. I would drive a little ways to pick one up though. Thanks everybody!

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    There used to be thread about this on here I think., Also I think I know where one other is I will Pm it to you. AS not sure if I post the link it will work. But will try . If this link shows up go there and seach for it. If not I will Pm it to you.
    Pete
    crappie@com Replace the @ with .

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    thanks Pete. Where exactly is it located on there? Thanks for all your help!

4. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    bump....

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I got a big one it is at least 125 or 150 gallon. I live in Muncie (BSU grad student) and the aquarium is located in SE ohio. I am going home this weekend and could pick it up and run it back. I fish the ohio usually once a week so we could meet up. It is 6 foot long I think 2 foot high and 18in to 2 ft wide. I got a nice wood stand lights filter pump bottom pump and maybe a heater as well. Let me know if you are interested # is 614-329-1325. Calling should be better since I am up on Lake Micgigan working till tomorrow. Dad wants it out of the basement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.