Landing Net

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by bwhupp, Sep 14, 2008.

1. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Christmas season is coming and I am in need of a new net. My frabill walmart one netting is getting real nasty and nothing can fix it. I fear rot will soon follow... so it is time for an upgrade!

What do you all suggest?

2. fr8dog

fr8dog New Member

State:
    OK

3. brennerk1

brennerk1 New Member

State:
    Minnasota
    Have you checked out the Landing nets being sold by EGO. You can find more information about their nets at egonets.com. I have the EGO Medium rubber net and the EGO XL Landing net in my boat. I am thinking about buying the EGO Large Nylon Net too. I love my EGO landing nets. They are all very light weight, strong, include a nice grip near the hoop and also have a unique scoop design built into the hoop. Plus they are designed to float. So, if you are looking for a new net I recommend checking them out. Check out there website at www.egonets.com.

Good luck,

k

4. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    I bought a big cat bc3 landing net earlier this year through a local tackle shop. I know cc also carries them, they are well made nets.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN

I recently won one of these nets at the Cabelas event in Point Pleasant, but I have not had a chance to break it in. It seems like a real nice piece of equipment.

6. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    The Ego nets are great. The fixed length handle can be a problem depending on your situation. If you need a collapsible handle, go with another Frabill.