Lamiglas 1pc. Graphites

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Cherokee Rod Man, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Cherokee Rod Man

Cherokee Rod Man New Member

State:
    Eufaula La
    Any of you guy's ever use this rod, GSB1621MH? / 13'-6" and if so how do you rate them? I'm working on 5 for customers fishing Kaw dam, will post pics when finished.:wink:

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    If there half as good as the Gl1000 Livebait 7ft 9" rod I had built . Got to try it out yesterday. Man I love this blank. May be getting 2 more built this fall.
    Pete

3. Cherokee Rod Man

State:
    Eufaula La
    Pete; Are you using them for drifting? Lamiglas makes lots of blanks not listed in their catalog.:eek:oooh:

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Yes I use it for controlled drifting. Its the G-1000 Live Bait
    No. Length Pieces Butt Tip line Weight Lure
    GLB931MH 7'9" 1 0.605 7 15-40 33⁄8 2-8 oz

Handles well and I could feel everything my bait and weight was doing Monday. I think it may well be the best rod for drift fishing I have gotten to use.
    It is what a custom rod is. Hardloy Guides for Spider wire,
    Pete

5. cat_daddy1

cat_daddy1 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Wats up Leland I was down at Kaw damn this spring and met a guy that liked my toughsticks that you made for me. I told him you made them and I gave him your information. Turned out he was a friend of a friend and I was fishing on his boat a couple months later when he told me he ordered six custom spinning rods from you. :big_smile: The power of "word of mouth":wink:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  6. Cherokee Rod Man

State:
    Eufaula La
    Matt; Thanks bro, Those are the ones I'm workin on now the GSB 1621MH's a really sweet rod for stripers!:cool2: You been catchin any on the Tough Sticks?