LakeWorth in FortWorth

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by team360xtreme, Dec 24, 2009.

1. team360xtreme

team360xtreme New Member

State:
    texas
    Any tips on the blues for this time of year?....I know alot of people dont like to fish here because of the high levels of pcb"s...but this is my favorate lake and if you have any tips they would be appreciated. I have caught one 18 pound blue and one 45 pound blue out of here so far, both close to the dam. Is there another good hole or anywhere deeper than the 26 foot i found by the dam.....thanks for your input!

2. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    not sure about lake worth as i never fish it i usually fish the trinity i live in the haltom city area if ya ever wanna go fishin just let me know and we can go tear into some blues flats and massive gator gar on the river

3. team360xtreme

team360xtreme New Member

State:
    texas
    ya for sure man....will be back in tx in a coupla weeks!....working in denver right now......where in the h&*^ are u catching blues in the trinity??...i have fished it many times...but clue less to find the big blues or flatheads in the fortworth part of it??......i know the big record gars are supposed to be out east!...but the big cats??

4. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i dont fish the dfw area much for cats i usually travel further south a little ways usually take my boat and find a deep hole and bank fish it just let me know when ya wanna go and i'll show ya some tips and tricks to fishing the river there are good spots in dfw just havent found a place to launch a boat in the river yet

5. team360xtreme

team360xtreme New Member

State:
    texas
    deal!