LakeNormanBlues

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Bryan8552, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    Last night I PMed LakeNormanBlues asking for some advice about catfishing at Kerr Lake in 40 degree water. He replied and my youngest son and I got to the lake at about 9:00 AM this morning. We were intending to fish a small tourny but overslept and missed it. We followed his advice and boy was he right. My son caught his PB around lunchtime which was a blue in the 30 pound class.:0a18:Sorry but we don't have any scales. We landed prolly a total of 10 blues from 4 to 30 some pounds. Missed numerous fish during several chinese fire drills. We released the larger fish and will be consuming the smaller ones. Had we made it to the lake on time we would've won the tourny hands down. It was won with a 27 pound blue. Fellows, LNBs is what I call a "GUIDE". He guided us straight into the catfish at a lake that's four hours away from where he fishes. I must say he's "A FISHING MOCHINE". Thank You LakeNormanBlues!!!!!

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Good deal. I'm honestly glad to hear of some fish caught,,hard times over here, lol. . Great job guys.

-Jim-

3. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I had the pleasure of fishing with him this past fall, had a good time and learned alot from him also.

4. CKT

CKT Member

State:
    Winston-Salem,NC
    glad you had your son there and he got to catch some fish and learn to keep the small one and release those large ones

5. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Glad you had a good trip!! Are you using circle hooks? If not they can help with some of those "fire drill" hook ups!!