Lake Wylie / Lake Wateree

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Jan 7, 2010.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    It looks like Ted's Hunting and Fishing will be having his tournaments again on Lake Wylie this year.

I stoppped by his shop today and dropped off a schedule of all the tournaments in the area for 2010 so that he could avoid a conflict. Right now it appears the second weekend of each month is open. Ted is checking on some other commitments and should have a firm schedule by next week.

It is possible that he may include a Lake Wateree date. He asked if anyone would show up, and I had to laugh, and I told him about some of the Catawba Catfish Club events and the turnout there.

If you are not on the Carolina Catfish Club mailing list, be sure to PM me and I will add your e-mail address to our mailing list and keep you posted of the schedule. You can also e-mail your e-mail address to me at: dmelhorn@carolina.rr.com

2. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Now we just have to get him to do away with the "Channel cat Only " thing. Wateree wont be a good one for that kind of event.

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I think him, Talbert, and Arnold catching some whoppers down there recently is what got him interested in having a tournament there. We will see if that changes their tune on dropping the "channel cat only" rule. If it keeps more people fishing then I am for it.

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Sounds good to me