Lake Wylie 4-11-09 PM - Fishing for channel catfish.

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by martygreen, Apr 10, 2009.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Who all is fishing Lake Wylie Saturday night?We gonna meet up at Buster Boyd Bridge Access a little before 6pm and fish till 1am and see what Wylie is offering up in the way Channel cats,Hope the bite is good,at least 3 Big Uns.:smile2:

2. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I'm there. Really lookin forward to this one. Its stormin pretty bad outside right now. I don't know what that'll do to the channels. But this is my favorite time of year on wylie. They "should" be biten good.

I heard they were biten good last night.

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Good luck, guys. I hope you all have a good night out.

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Hope ya'll put a major Smackaroo on something. Be safe and keep us posted.:wink:

5. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Ill be there. Went out last night looking for some bait and caught a few small blues in Crowders. Hope thats not what I find Saturday night.

See you guys there...

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Count Brandon and myself in for round two. :tounge_out:

The weather is looking nice for tomorrow night, even though we are getting storms right now. If anything there may be a slight rising of the lake which should help with the bite. The down side is the bright moon.

I think someone will find some pre-spawn fish, and I predict a three fish total of 23 pounds, with a nine pound big fish of the night. Going out on a limb folks!!!! :tounge_out:

7. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I'm not setting the bar too high this time. I say 17 total with a 7 pound big fish.

8. dumpysinclair

dumpysinclair New Member

State:
    SC
    Just curious. I plan to go later in the week when the rain clears out. Hope you guys had a good time.

9. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    You can check out the report in the "Catfish Tournament" Section,go to "Catfish Tournament Talk",then to "Channel Cat Tourney"