Lake Wylie 2-15-09

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CRAPPIEMAN, Feb 16, 2009.

1. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    Out on wylie for the first time this year .bite was slow got 9 chanles 1 blue no big ones 2 to 5 lbs.

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for the report Crappieman and welcome aboard! :smile2:

What do you fish out of on Wylie? I am out there occasionally and will keep an eye out for you.

3. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    right now a 14ft jonboat working on toon just look for beard.

4. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    welcome aboard, i live in the peoples republic of gastonia myself :smile2:, i aint hard to spot out on lake wylie , i have a 24' "cat sled" pontoon (mudkip called it that once ) it's beige with a open hard top and rods on front and a newlly added trolling bar on the back , if you see me out just holler,

5. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    I luv a nice Cat Sled!! You can't beat it.

6. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Welcome aboard CRAPPIEMAN. Thanks for the report.

7. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Still a decent day on the water there Straw:wink: By the looks of the catfish we've been getting in the sampling we're doing a 5lber is a good fish up here:sad2: I went the other day on the Pasquotank and quickly realized that I needed some smaller hooks! I got some yesterday but the wind has been and is going to be too bad for the rest of the week to try. Hopefully next week.

8. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    Yea Wes not complaining was glad to get out on the lake. It was a good day on the water. Hope you find some bigger fish there the CAPEFEAR river has spoiled me just can't get there right now.