Lake Wilson boat mechanic

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by channelfisher18, Jan 28, 2010.

1. channelfisher18

channelfisher18 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hey everybody,
    I've been a member for I don't know how long but I dont think I've ever posted. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an avid bird hunter and fish when I can't do that when I can't do either of those I work on boats. I went to a tech school in Florida for boat repair. I just started working at the Lake Wilson Marina. If anyone needs any repair this year stop on by if you're in the area I'll be more than glad to help. I've got a few honey holes if you can't find them out there on your own. Just ask for Andrew.

2. rwg

rwg New Member

State:
    WICHITA, KANSAS
    Welcome to the usca, lots of good info and folks on the webb site :eek:

3. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Andrew... Welcome to the United States Catfish Association.....from the beach at Los Angles..

Glad to see that you attended a great school to get your skills up..... The BOC has lots of information here on the various sites, and your input will be greatly appreciated...

Enjoy the site...

4. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    was it wyotech ?? i was in heavy contact with them and about went there. due to my background it was gonna leave me limited on jobs in my area. only 1 marina at perry, cabelas is locked up for the next 2-3 years and bass pro said no because their shop is connected to their store. i wasnt goin to get into that kind of debt and not be able to use it. now im workin on the vehicles that may be pullin the boats i wanted to work on, lol. glad ya graduated and went to work !! congrats on the job !!

5. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Welcome Andrew! I couldn't work on boats for a living. Mine just pisses me off every time I have to work on it! I got to figure out how to replace a bilge pump that you can only feel with the tip of one finger if you stick your arm way down in the back hatch almost under the fuel tank :Mad:

6. dolphinshubby

dolphinshubby New Member

State:
    kansas
    That's what we use Dylan for. He fits in those small places.:laugh1:

Attached Files:

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the USCA Andrew. Thanks for letting every one know. Good luck.

8. duane kingsbury

duane kingsbury New Member

State:
    kansas
    Hi Andrew,
    I live near Wilson Lake myself, Dorrance, I have an old boat that hasn't run in along time. Maybe we could get together and see if we could get it running? I'll wait for your reply.

Duane