Lake Waurika

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by fishinphenom, Mar 22, 2009.

1. fishinphenom

fishinphenom New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Went out to lake waurika today.. we fished from the bank and the fishing was very slow.. there were no shad to be caught.. Ended up with 1 hybrid that was maybe 2 pounds and 1 channel cat about 1lb ...

and on top of all almost lost a rod due to some jerk that decided to drive his boat across my lines.

Tell me why would someone drive their boat right across lines that are in the water.. I mean these guys were crossing right across us about 50-60 yards out.. as the 2 guys on the boats were crossing over our lines they decided to floor it snagging one of my rods and dragging it into the water until it got about 80-100 yards out F$@%$!#!!!! ..

thankfully the line broke and the rod came to the top of the water where i was able to use my other rod to snag it and get it back..<end rant>

I think it may be awhile before I go back out there....

Ken

2. fishinphenom

fishinphenom New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    sorry if I sound like im complaining.. just speaking whats on my mind..

3. catman george

catman george New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Their seals might have some problems if the line wrapped around the prop as the line will cut them.

4. fishinphenom

fishinphenom New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    awesome.. they deserve it... we screamed at the top of our lungs for them to stop but they kept on going....