Lake Wateree Tournament OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by WylieCat, Nov 23, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    The Carolina Catfish Club Lake Wateree tournament scheduled for Saturday December 12th will be open to non-members. The fee for non-members will be $30.00, while members will continue pay $20.00.

The additional $10.00 fee will go the club, and will not be a part of the winning purse.

The event will launch from Dutchman Creek Marina. More information, and complete rules, are available on the club website at:
    www.carolinacatfishclub.com

2. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    ok dieter
    We hope this draws a large crowd for wateree tournament. It should be fun. This will give an opportunity to those that want to fish one tournament without joining the club.
    I am headed that way tomorrow. Gonna spend some quality time with my older son, who is home from college. I hope all the fresh water doesnt mess up the bite.

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Thats a good option for non members,ought to pick up the crowd some,hopefully some of the folks will take the Club up on it.
    Hopefully my life will be settled down some by then and I will be able to make it,been a hectic few weeeks around here with the Burgulary of my home and some other issues going on.:sad2:

Good Luck Lindsay at Wateree,make sure you give us less fortunate ones a detailed report with some GPS Cords on your return.:wink::big_smile:

4. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    BigBird and Holmes suggested it, and it sounds like a good way to open the doors to some potentially new members. Or, at least expose them to our club and its goals.

Thanks for the feedback Holmes and BigBird!!

:big_smile:

5. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sounds like a good idea, and should draw more boats. My new son has arrived so everything around the house has been crazy. I haven't been fishing for over a month. But I will be at the Wateree tournament if nothing changes.

6. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Does this price include big fish?

7. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    They dont do a Big Fish Pot Jimmy,its a 2 fish weigh in with with a 70/30 split for 1st and 2nd.Maybe we can talk about doing a side pot for big fish the day of the tourney if they are up for it:wink:But that would be more money:tounge_out:

8. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    If theres enough people to participate I wouldnt mind a $5-$10 per boat bigfish pot. Lets see how many people think they will be there and see what everyone thinks.

9. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Team Fat Cat should be there.

10. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    we are planning on being there this will be my first atempt at cating on wateree so dont embar me to bad see you there the roundhill:smile2::smile2:

11. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Ron-glad you are coming but no sandbagging allowed. I dont think you will get embarrassed!:wink:

12. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Glad to hear you are coming to fish with us. See you there...

Team CatTamer will be there....

13. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Side pots are welcome. The club itself does not do them, but if folks want to get a side pot for big fish, biggest blue, biggest channel, or whatever is fine with the club.

Looking forward to getting out of the deer stand and back on the water and seeing everyone.

Glad to hear Roundhill is coming.

:wink:

14. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    If everything goes well, we'll be there!:wink: Here" kitty kitty"!

15. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    I will be glad to see Team Big Stuff also.:roll_eyes: Hope to see ya there.

16. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    looking like a great turn out for this one

17. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Team Green will be there I hope,I need to fish bad,too much stuff going on around here at the house and at work.I need to be on the water bad and get a good break from it.Look forward to seeing all of you there.:wink:

18. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    My wife's dad has been in the hospital and we been running back and forth up to Boone NC. We pray that everything will be ok up that way so we can attend this tournament. It will be good to meet Dieter, Roundhill and some of the others i haven't meet. Looks like BigBird is on a roll and scremingclickers could catch a fatcat in a mud hole. Can't wait to get up at 5:00AM in the cold, drink a cup of hot coffee and off to the landing. Got to uncover my catboat for this one, that blame pontoon is cold:big_smile:
    The Greens catch fish anywhere they go along with Team Fat Cat,

And Jason Knight lives down that way so he knows Wateree. Its going to be a good tournament

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  19. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    we just might be there,tired of catching fish on murray need some new water to look at :wink:and see if old places still holding fish

20. skiff1

skiff1 New Member

State:
    south caro
    looking forward to meeting all who show it will be interesting i will be teaming up with mr wateree better known as katman#1