Lake Wateree report 11/24

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by crappie capt., Nov 24, 2007.

1. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    went to colonel creek landing this morning,put in at 6:30 had three striper by7:15.caught one more about 9:30.wind blowing bad.had to replace a tire on boat trailer,pulled boat out about 12:00. drove down to wateree creek landing after replacing tire.set up a drift in the mouth of wateree creek,caught 5 blues and one channel. All were laying in tha mud aprox.27ft.

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    thanks for the report jimmy,i know it was a little breezy out on the lake today,glad ya got into a few of both cats and stripers:wink:

3. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Tough conditions and nice report. I heard the stripers were real good on Wateree now.

4. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    yes the wind was bad from the start,but i had a great day on the water.rango and some of the guys on crappie .com have been doing very good.they went early this morning.cant wait until I see there report on tha stripers. good day for them. would not be suprised if they catch a nice big blue also.

5. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Today looks like a good day to fish, I would say looks better than yesterday for sure.

6. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Good Report Jimmy,it can only get better through the winter.REMEMBER THE BIG ONE, IS ONLY A STRIKE AWAY!