Lake Wateree Labor Day

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by screamnclickersc, Sep 3, 2008.

1. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Spent Labor Day the 3rd year in a row w/ my OLD buddy Lakemoultrieblues,this year on Wateree.The water was high & very muddy,bait was scattered & had alot of floating trash from the big rain.I was just about to check Mark for a pulse when he jumped up & caught a healthy 25lb blue(biggest of the day).We caught 17 more fish, all came out 15'-17'-biggest fish came off cut Perch(got them 9' under).

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    You mean Mark finnally caught the big fish of the day. Jimmy you must have been stoved up or getting older and slower.:smile2: Congrats on another good day fishing. Are yall going to make an apperance at the gathering? Would love to see yall again.

3. screamnclickersc

State:
    S.C.
    It's still up in the air-will there be food?!:smile2:

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Now you know when all of these Fat Boys get together there will be food and lots of it on friday and saturday night. Hope too see yall there.

5. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Thanks for the report Jimmy,yall also ought to come back up to Wateree on the 20th,it will be our last one of the year,it will be a 6pm to 1am event

6. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    Now James you know after Jimmy has caught all the big fish on my boat lately, it was only right that I catch the big fish on his boat.

Marty, I don't know if we'll make that one or not.

7. fishfindersc

fishfindersc New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I think Jimmy was probably snoozing and Mark slipped a Santee blue out from some place when he wasn't looking.
    When and where is the next "gathering". I'm probably gonna be a little hungry soon....as soon as the stew and fish wear off from last trip to the PEE DEE.

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Next friday Sept 12th at Rocks Pond. We have the shelter rented for the day. Alot of us will be there on the lake Thursday night and staying thru sat evening after the Carolina Catman tournament. There will be plenty of food and fellowship come on out.

9. screamnclickersc

State:
    S.C.
    Better late than never-here is Marks(Lakemoultrieblues) Labor Day blues from Wateree.

Attached Files:

10. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks Jimmy those were some nice looking fat blues.