Lake Wateree Info

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by castmaster, Feb 22, 2009.

1. castmaster

castmaster New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I"m planning to go to lake wateree in a couple of weeks, i am told the water is low. I am looking for a landing to launch a 21" pontoon safely, also any tips or info will be appreciated, this will be my first trip above the dam.

2. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    The water level seemed ok this past weekend. We put in at Dutchmans and had no problem. There were a few 20'+ boats being put in and no problems. Might want to post in the SC section when your trip gets closer. There is a tournament there next weekend at Wateree Creek Access. You should be able to put in there also.

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    why is this in the contest and giveaway section????? :eek:oooh:

4. 1bluedevil

1bluedevil New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    You shouldnt have a problem at any of the boat ramps that are maintained by S.C.D.N.R, but like billfish said things could change.

5. 1bluedevil

1bluedevil New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Also you can look online at Duke Power lake levels and make sure of things when the time comes. Hope this might help you out. Good luck

6. rocky357

rocky357 New Member

State:
    Belmont, NC
    Cary, are there two tournaments on Wateree in the next two weeks or just the one this weekend?

7. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    I only know of the one this coming up weekend for the Catwaba Catfish Club