Lake Wateree Friday May 11th

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by rango, May 12, 2007.

1. rango

rango New Member

State:
    south carolina
    the striper run in cedar creek is about over with. its been pretty hot down there the past month or so. you can find out what the bites been like on the sc crappie board at ************

2. Beaufort

Beaufort New Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    What is nitro lake.

3. rango

rango New Member

State:
    south carolina
    2-3 of us have been fishing the cedar creek area once or twice a week for the past 5 or 6 weeks and been limiting out most times we go with striper. i have some resident friends that fish it much more than me thats been keeping me up to date with the bite and they tellin me the bite is about over. friday we fished down there and we caught a lot of small fish and only a half dozen or so of the size we been catching so the bite was way off as to what it was the last time we went. i dont live down there, so i dont qualify as a expert so i dont know what the story is. you are fortunate for being able to fish it everyday and i hope when the bite happens you will fill your limits :) good luck

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    RANGO!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board brotha!!!!

5. rango

rango New Member

State:
    south carolina
    whats up bubba. thanks for the welcome. i come over occasionally and do some reading but seldom post. you know me and my crappie fishing....:)