Lake Wateree 7/30

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Rem 760, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Rem 760

Rem 760 New Member

State:
    SC, Lugoff
    The wife had off today so her and I headed up to the lake for a day trip. We dumped in around 10am and I was hitting coves free lining in about 20-35 ft of water. The wind was just enough to keep us moving at a decent pace. I fished until about 2pm and ended up with 7 all together. ONly 2 were keepers. It was a slow day but I still had fun. Take care...Greg

2. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thanks for the Wateree report, With very little wind I would imagine it got pretty hot out there today. You must have been fishing down south near Kershaw, not to many coves up north in the 20 to 30ft range.

3. Rem 760

Rem 760 New Member

State:
    SC, Lugoff
    The clouds were hit or miss and it wasnt bad at all. I was below clear water..I put in at Buck hill this time.

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    welcome aboard Greg. thanks for sharing

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks for the report, and welcome to the BOC from Bennettsville.

Bill in SC

6. deerhntr22

deerhntr22 New Member

State:
    Greenville, SC
    Nice report...and WELCOME to the BOC!!!

7. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Greg - I did the Wateree thing last night, myself. Up in Cedar Creek. Fished for about 2 and a half hours, from 8-10:30. Caught two blues, 16 lbs each - looked like twins.

Four rods out, two white perch, two shad heads. Both fish were caught on shad heads.

So, yeah, I agree with you - it was slow.

Thanks for the report.

8. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Greg. Congrats on the catch. Good luck next fishing trip!

9. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I wish them catfish would make up there mind on what they want. Thanks guys for the tips. I been running wild goose chases for pontoons. Seems like they sell them out from under me before i get there. Also if you are in the market for a boat on craigslist, be carefull. If its to good to be true, it usually is:wink:

10. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Welcome to the BOC!