lake Wateree 6-6-09

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by DamonG, Jun 7, 2009.

1. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Took my wife catfishing last night down at Wateree since she has been wanting to go for some time. It was kind of slow for the most part where we were. We caught several in the 3lb to 5lb catagory. Then right before we decides to go I was getting stuff together in the boat when my wife shouts that the center rod was down. Got it in and took some pics. Was a good over all night on the lake.

P6050057.jpg

2. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Damon - what kind of report is that? What kind of bait were you using? Water depths? And I didn't hear anything about you saying you let your wife reel it in.:smile2:

Congrats on a nice cat. Keep the reports coming.

3. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    We were fishing up cedar creek in about 18ft of water using gizzard shad and some crappie. The big one came on the crappie head.

I wanted my wife to reel it in, but she didn't want to since she is pregnant so i reeled it in. But she was excited none the less.

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Congrats Damon! awesome fish bro!:wink:

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congrats on the good time out there! the fish always seem to want to bite right when you decide to pack it up!

6. greenwoodfaithful

greenwoodfaithful New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Congratulations on the good night fishing and the baby on the way!!!