Lake Tobo

Discussion in 'GEORGIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Gfwoody00, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Gfwoody00

Gfwoody00 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    New member. its great finding a website with all this information. I fish lake tobesofkee for catfish and usually do pretty well. i was wondering if any one else fished this lake or any other spots in middle GA?

2. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Glad to have you here, Jeremy. Welcome to the BOC. I'm from N. GA and have never fished lake Tobo, but I'm sure someone here can help you out. Good luck fishin'.

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Middle GA is where all the cats are. Course I'm stuck up here in north GA and need to use TNT to catch anything

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Welcome to the BOC jeremy and yes Im stuck up here in N.GA but if ya want to give me direction to this lake Im all ears?? LOL

5. Gfwoody00

Gfwoody00 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    judging by the picture of that flathead, you wouldnt be satisfied with this lake

6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Welcome to the BOC Jeremy. I also live in N. Georgia. What kinds of catfish are in Lake Tobo?

7. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Hey man if you caught that flathead in north GA draw me a map:crazy:

8. Gfwoody00

Gfwoody00 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    channel cats are all i catch. the lake isnt really that good for fishing, but its only a 15 minute drive from the house.

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Welcome Jeremy to the BOC I live in Kathleen but have not fished Tobo much yet but have heard the coves are pretty good I fish Blackshear and the differant rivers around here not a whole lot of luck but I sure do relax:big_smile: