Lake Tillery

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by DLCATER, Apr 1, 2007.

1. DLCATER

DLCATER New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Went back to the same spot we fished Friday mourning and caught two blues and one striper.Biggest blue was 30 pounds and a13 pounder.The striper weighed 12 pounds.There was no current this mourning and was able to catch enough bait at the boat landing bridge.

2. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Man, just a 30 pounder, You might as well let me take over that hole, where is it.......:big_smile: Just joking, still not a bad day at all , especially with no current and probobly a lot of boat traffic.

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    throw that picture up for us dennis. you killing us! we havent seen one that big at tillery yet but we been looking for em. i sent you a pm on the picture thing. let us know if we can help. congrates on the catch today also.

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    on second thought dont post that picture dennis.....lol. good lord that is a pig! i know that hole too.:big_smile: how much money you got jeff?:lol:

5. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Probably not enough.....:lol:

6. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i cant do you like that jeff. here he is. thanks for sharing the picture and story dennis.

Attached Files:

7. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thats a good hole you got there. I do believe I would keep wetting a hook there. Catching some nice fish out of there. Thanks for sharing the picture. The fish looks to be as big around as it is long.

8. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    Quote: lol. good lord that is a pig!

Man! That is a fat fish. It's hard to believe how much difference There can be in the girth of these fish. My two sons (7 and 11) and I have a year long tourny going between the three of us for the longest catfish. My seven year old was ahead with a 33 5/16 inch blue, she weighed
    27 lb. 2 oz. Then last weekend I caught a 33 1/2 inch blue, he prolly wouldn't have weighed 14 lb.

My wife actually helped me, but don't tell my boys due to a possible disqualification. I'm going to beat those little chocolate eaters even if I do have to cheat!

9. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hey dennis, Did you keep that fish? That sure is a hog.