Lake Tillery

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by rob231, Jul 14, 2009.

1. rob231

rob231 New Member

State:
    NC
    This is my first time posting. I have fished Lake Tillery several times but I have noy yet targetted Catfish. I am an experienced fisherman but new to catfishing and new to Lake Tillery.

I am hoping some one would be able to give me some pointers on loaction, bait, techniques etc.

Thanks,
    Rob

2. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Sorry Rob never fished Lake Tillery . Wish I could help you out ! Welcome to the BOC , this is a great site to get and give great advice . Im sure someone on hear has fished Tillery and will be able to help you out . Good Luck:big_smile:

3. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    hello rob.....welcome to the boc! im like the catfish hunter............never fised tillery........im for sure tomkat can help you though..........if you cant find hiim.....look on my friends list............hes pretty good at tillery.........lol.........i think they have a place up there! tomkat is a real good knowledgable fisherman! him and his dad!..........drop him a line...........im sure he can help you out:wink:

4. rob231

rob231 New Member

State:
    NC
    I am not sure how to find tomkat on your friends list? How can I email him?

Thanks,
    Rob

5. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    sorry i havent got back with you rob.........yes.tomkat on my friends list

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009