Lake Tillery report

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tomahawk, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Man was it foggy this morning. The fish weren't bitting today. I did see something interesting today. When I was coming back to the ramp I noticed alot of people on the pier and two deputies along with recue squads. Well when i got to the dock I looked over and saw a red work truck in the water. Someone drove into the lake. DOn't know if there was someone inside. Water was too cold to go under and take a look. I had to wait a hour at the dock. A wrecker was trying to pull the truck up. He failed too small of a wrecker. They called for a bigger one and I decide to leave. If there was someone in the truck you will here it in the news tonight. The things you see at the ramp.

2. miichael

miichael New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hope there wasn't anyone in there. probably just a stolen vehicle. so you didn't catch no fish today?

3. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    That's kind of weird Robert. I can't believe somebody drove into the lake. How's the bait down there. Are there still shad in the cove there. see ya