Lake Tillery Report Jan11th

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tomahawk, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

Went to Tillery yesterday morning. Caught afew channel cats up river. Then it started raining. It rained off and on all day. I went down river looking around. I went into a bay and found tones of bait, birds and fish. There where stripers and bass everwhere. Caught 4 stripers and 16 largemouth. The bibbest striper was at 8lbs. Alot of fun on light spinning outfits. And I was the only person out there. Can't beat that. The fish were bitting up till 1100. After that my day went down hill. My truck broke down just as I loaded the boat up. So I was stuck at the ramp with a boat laoded on the trailer for several hours. Lucky there wasn't any people out there. Of all places to break down thats not a good place. Can't complaint too much. Thats the first time my trucks broke down in 250, 000 miles. See-ya.
  2. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

Tobaccoville NC
    sorry to hear about truck. but still probably better than working. but you prob had to do that afterwards...but hey caught fish!!!!:wink: PS I need a hole before the 19th.