Lake Tillery report Aug24th

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tomahawk, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Me and Chandler hit Tillery again last night. We did pretty good. Alittle slow in numbers but we got some bigger ones. We caught a 25lb flat, a 32lb blue and a 48lb blue. Also caught two gar at 10-20lbs. We did bring in two other blues at 20 and 40lbs. Both of those fish were on lost jugs. Using cut bait and live bait. Would of had afew more fish but someone forget to reset thier drag after fighting a fish. Nice evening on the water, not many people. Water was at 83*.

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Well this after noon I got my weekly catfish pictures from Tomahawk depicting his booty of nice hogs. Don't know why he is not sharing them with you'll. Robert as I told you in my personal e-mail, you are the MAN on Tillery and Falls. Mac:go::go::go::go::go::go::go::amazed:

3. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    I would like to share the pictures. But for some reason the pictures wouldn't ever download. On other websites they do. GO figure.

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Here are two of the hogs that Robert and his friend caught in the early AM.

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey i know that headless man.....:smile2:. well i got the 48lber and that was the only catfish i caught all night but it was a nice one and yes it put up a great fight. best fight from a blue i have had all year. i thought it was a big flat the way it hugged the bottom. that fish stripped drag from the top to the bottom twice. i have to say i have seen tomahawk reach down and grab some nice fish with his bare hands in the water here lately so i tried it last night with his fish and it took a couple times but i got him. kind of add new excitment to the game.:wink: it was a slow bite but the rewards was great!

6. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    heres another picture

Attached Files:

7. turfman

turfman New Member

State:
    SC
    nice fish there for the both of yall. Just keep sore mouthing those fish and I will have a chance on the 15h. lol

eddie