Lake Tillery catfish Report Oct05

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tomahawk, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    This morning when I got up I looked outside and saw stars. I couldn't believe it, I thought it would of been raining. So I headed to the lake. Iam glad I did. I got my ass WHIPPED this morning by the flatheads. I caught a 20lber, 2-25lbers, 4-30lbers a 32lber and a 38lber. After I brought in the last 30lber I said thats it, I leaving I've had enough. Thats the first time I've ever caught flatheads on a low pressure front with a ne wind. What a morning. Using White perch on floatrigs. Water was still at 75*. See-ya.

2. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Where's the pictures? Nice day on the water.. Congrats

3. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    For some reason Eric I can't post pictures on here. catfishrus has to post them for me.

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    heres the pictures. robert we need to look at your computer and see if we can figure out whats going on with the picture deal. maybe we can fix it. i have to down size them to get them on here so i dont if you doing that or not. i can show you what i do.

Attached Files:

5. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Great pics guys. Thanks for sharing. :wink:

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Awesome report and fishing trip! Glad it is working somewhere!!! :wink:

7. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    took my brother in law out tonight to tillery to try and get him on a flathead. the bite was slow at best. we landed 4 fish and missed one. biggest fish was a 26lb blue. we had 2flats and 2blues. we fished for 5 hours to land these four fish. we started fishing around 10.30 and the bite was decent until 1.00 and then things just shut down for the next two hours. this makes the thrid trip i have taken my brother in law out fishing ever and hes caught at least one fish over 25lbs everytime. hes either good or im good.:wink:

Attached Files: