Lake Tillery, 4-13-07

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CMJ, Apr 13, 2007.

1. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Well me and my son went this morning. We got 6 Blues, the biggest two went 20 and 24 lbs. the other four were 5 to 10 lbs. We also got four nice channels from 6 to 9 lbs. and one dinky white cat. I hate it but the two biggest hit rods on my end of the boat again....:big_smile: You know how that goes don't you Michael....:wink: My son is a big boy , he can take it....:lol: He did catch the most though. We both lost a fish that was probably bigger than any we caught but you can't count them. It was a nice morning to be out, had decent current, water temp was 58, and stained again. The bait was o.k. in swift island cove.

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Jeff, do you recall what time the two twenty pounders were caught. Thanks for your reply. Mac

3. CMJ

CMJ Guest

I don't remember the exact times, but somewhere between 7:45 and 8:45am.

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    sounds like to me you took the best end of the boat again. i didnt say anything the day we fished because i always let my guest have the best spot in the boat.....its up to them to catch the fish.:wink: you should of seen the one swimming around your end of the boat when we went out that you didnt get.:tounge_out: congrates on the catch!

5. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Seems like I remember someone grabbing one of the rods on my end of the boat, thats o.k. , I could tell it wasn't a good one.....:wink: or it could be that I was a little slow on the draw on that one....:lol:

6. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i plead the 5th on that one.....i do not recall.:wink: