Lake Tillery 3/26/07

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catfishrus, Mar 26, 2007.

1. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    took a day off from work!:big_smile: went to tillery this morning. fished several spots through out the day. caught 12 blues 3 whites and 1 channel and two stripers. biggest blue was 8-9lbs. lots of small blues today. them big ones is hiding on me. bait was better but still not good. decent current early and then it tappers off around 9.30. nice day on the water.

2. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Sounds like a fun day to me, I'll try to find the big ones for you tommorrow...:wink:

3. DLCATER

DLCATER New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Good day on the lake, nice catch!

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i hope you get em jeff because im in need of information on the where abouts of them big ones. dont forget your loaf bread either. them stripers love that stuff....:big_smile: ssshhhh dont tell.:wink: i just want to know why i couldnt catch a blue in the tournament.:angry:

5. CMJ

CMJ Guest

catfishrus: i just want to know why i couldnt catch a blue in the tournament.:angry:[/QUOTE]

You didn't have the lucky sunglasses on...:cool2: You need to get you a pair...:lol:

6. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey i didnt have any on today either. omar needs to make it a night time event next year then i will have a chance with you sunglass folks.

7. CMJ

CMJ Guest

3 or 4 daytime events would suit me if they fall on my days off...:cool2:

8. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thats not a bad day on the lake. At least you didn't have to work. Are them spotting scope sunglasses or do they give you x-ray vision cmj.

9. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    they will make you see smoke stacks thats for sure....:lol: i think they are 3d sunglasses too.

10. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Well, All I can tell you is they're cheap sunglasses....:big_smile: I can't give away any secrets...:cool2:

11. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    If you can see smokestacks with them, then I got to have me a pair or at least let me borrow them so I can see what every one else sees.:lol: