Lake Tillery 1/27

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Rookie12, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I went to Tillery today and got........oh wait tourney next week, never mind. Hope ya'll got your game faces on. Rookie's got a game plan............ I think. see ya

2. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    oh yeah, I need to borrow that book you got next weekend Mike, you know the one with all the addresses of every fish in Tillery, I know you got it. My luck, I'll knock on the door and nobody will be home!!!!

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey them fish i know of will be gone on a little trip next saturday. down to the weigh station......:big_smile: hey it looked like a hilton hotel in my best spot....:big_smile: too many spotting scopes out there today to get real serious

4. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I know what ya' mean. My spot looked like a dang hilton too. You ain't fishin' my spot are ya'? just kidding. I'd like to see us at the top!!!!!! Hopefully that's what will happen. lookin' forward to it. sounds like some cool door prizes too. cast net, 6500 Abu, and some other stuff. and yes, lots of spotting scopes out there today. later

5. CMJ

CMJ Guest

I told my spys not to be so obvious......:roll_eyes: I hope I spelled that right...:lol:

6. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Dang!! You fellers are already ganging up on us novice fisherman :cry: . I don't know if I want to come down there and get a butt woopin or not. Ya'll aren't going to rub it in when I come in with 5 channels and a weight of 10 lbs. are you. I think I should get a handicap of some sort. Only seems fair :0a32: .

7. CMJ

CMJ Guest

The way its been the last week or so, 5 channels, the average weight that you usually will catch at Tillery, could easily win.

8. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    heres how i see it. if you see a red lund in the line up early saturday you might as well just leave out the back door......:big_smile: if its a little late you got hope. omar dont forget to bring your rubber boats:tounge_out:

9. CMJ

CMJ Guest

That red lund might have a rope tied to it with a 16 ft lowe on the other end.........:lol:

10. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Oh crap, they done got the big boat out for this thang. I think I got a chance though. We all will get a little buttt whoopin every now and then though. Hey, the fellowship will be fun anyways. If you see me in line early, then well, game over, all I got to say. hopin' for a 100 lb. stringer Sat. Who's gonna help me get all that to the weigh in. It might get a little heavy. see ya

11. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    No you didn't spell it right and I figure you might be behind them spies.

12. fishman247

fishman247 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    speak o'wise ones.....can i find out when and where and entry fee of this tourney is?i promise to use just one rod!!!!!

13. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey josh, tournment is feb 3 at cooks marina at lake tillery. blast off 7.00 am sharp. look up the nccats for rules if you want too and bring your one rod to the big show. hey, never know might get a piece of the pie.:big_smile: invintation sent,so come on down and fish with the best of the best for a 1000.00 plus and plenty of door prizes. i already like your sportmanship. one wise one out:wink:

14. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    went back to the lake today and had a little meeting with the blue cats of Lake Tillery. We had a fine little discussion. I introduced them to the livewell and they know I will turn 'em loose so they all agreed to join me at weigh in on Sat. I said there wasn't room for everybody only Ol' Moe, Big Jake and a couple others. They were sad, but all is well in the world of the blue cats. Oh, I also got some of the addresses of a few fish and Michael, I'm startin' my own little book! I'll sell it for $1500. any takers

15. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Hey Chris, who's picture is on the front of that book, mine or Michael's.......:lol:

16. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Well, it's got the both of ya' snuggled up together with some hot chocolate and a little blue cat, kind of cute actually!

17. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Yea, thats one of our little pets, he lets the big boys know we're there and ready for them.....:big_smile:

18. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I spoke with the big boys at that little meeting I had the other day. I got to up my bait sizes I reckon. That one big one was kind of skinny. After I fed him a couple live chickens and pygmy goat, he said he felt better. i figure a 9 lb. glob of dip bait might catch one.......maybe!

19. catrod

catrod New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Y'all are FOOLS!!!! LOL Good luck to all and be safe if there is a large blast off, since catfishrus will probably get out of the gate first!

20. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    yea but we going the other way......:lol: it can won from either end....:big_smile:

ps come on catrod you can do it. we cannot keep but five.