Lake Tillery 1/11/07

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by turfman, Jan 12, 2007.

1. turfman

turfman New Member

State:
    SC
    Went to Tillery for the first time today.We caught 4 blues total (35 and 40 lbs. were the biggest). All caught on cut bait/perch. Bait was pretty easy to find.

2. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    man you learn fast. great catch!

3. turfman

turfman New Member

State:
    SC
    hey michael thanks for your help on the bait and boat landing. ran into your friend john willa (i think that is how you spell it) he was putting in at the same time we were. really nice guy. I dont know how he ended up doing. but anyway thanks again

4. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Wow, Eddie, you all must have found another good spot! I only caught a 6 to 7, and an 11.

It was really nice meeting you guys out there. Hope to see you on the water again.

By the way, everyone beware - Eddie loves to play bumper boats ;-)

Sorry dude, I had to do it.

5. turfman

turfman New Member

State:
    SC
    outstanding lol yea if i get close to you look out. we ended up catching the 40 lb one about 200yds down from where you were set up they were stacked up right there. could not get them to bite for nothing. we ended up anchoring and we hate to do that but there were just to many big fish there. caught him on a slip cork set at 10 ft in 25 ft of water

6. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks for the nice post guys. Tillery is HOT! Sounds like somebody will latch onto another super whopper down there soon.

7. quailman

quailman New Member

State:
    north carolina
    nice job wish i were there