Lake Texoma!

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by massa_jorge, Feb 16, 2008.

1. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    has anybody been fishing there? when i lived down there this was blue cat time, a lot of good memories there. i just want to know if they are starting to turn on just yet!

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I was supposed to be there this weekend but the major storm front kept me home with my tail tucked.

Shooting for next weekend. This is supposed to be a good month but the Blue Cat fishing reports all just say 'fair'. Guess that's good enough for me, this is the time of year to hook a HAWG. (From what I read anyway):roll_eyes:

3. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Me and Wally JR. ran up there last month for a week and did fairly well. Biggest was 32 lbs. A whole bunch between 10 and 15 lbs. As proud of that big fish as we were, the guy in the boat slip next to us brought in a 50 and a 58 in consecutive days. Bubba threw out his cast net and had a HARD time pulling up all the shad. Overflowed a 5 gallon bucket with one throw. Could have only gotten better . NOW IS THE TIME!!!

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Thanks Wally. Big Sam hooked me up with a local guy to fish with so it's like having a 'guided trip'. COOL!

I can't wait to give it a go.