Lake Texoma

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by texancobra, Nov 18, 2007.

1. texancobra

texancobra New Member

State:
    Texas
    Anyone had any luck the last week or so at Texoma? We went Saturday after lunch and used live shad but to no avail. I did see a couple of channel hogs rolling over on top chacing schooling shad but they wouldn't hit anything on bottom. Maybe things will stabilize after this coming weekend :)

2. BMills13

BMills13 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Fished Texoma bout a week ago and didn't fair so well either. A few missed strikes a few small blues and channels(gut pockets of threadfin shad). Drifted the channel bend near the northern most island and the northwest corner once the wind came up. Gonna try again this friday adn hope the cold front will jump start the blues. Been so mild this fall can't seem to really find em with winter patterns.

3. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    im heading up there some time late december gonna set some jugs out some where around the big mineral arm of the lake hope we do better this year. was out there in jan when it was sleeting for two days didnt see another boat on the lake for the hole week we was there

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/catfishingtexas/cat1.jpg

4. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    We are going the week of the 7th of Jan. JUGS!!!
    If anyone would like to stop in and say...just let me know!!

5. BMills13

BMills13 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Goin the weekend of the 29th (Dec.) Run jugs(noodles) and drift fish friday around the islands, fish the Red River on saturday. Watch those fights Saturday night at Rascals. Matt Sera's a nancy