Lake Telico Tennessee, I need info!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Boss Hogg, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any info at all about lake telico. Im about to go visit my dad on lake Telico and I was wondering what the fishing was like there. How is the catfishing population? I lived on the lake a year and exclusively bass fished. Let me know if anyone has cought any hawgs outa there. Thanks brothers.

2. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    Boss i have never fished tellico but my son fishes several ba$$ tournaments there every year. he always complains about the big cats he catches on crank baits there.

3. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Thats promising. Thanks for the info brother. If keep an ear open for me ok?

4. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    You might try the following web site the Tennessee Wild Side. It is part of the Tennessee Wildlife Resourses Agency. There is a fishing report for several of the lakes although I do not see one for Tellico.

There should be some big Blues and Flatheads on that lake. I received the PM from Cheryl and haven't had the time to repsond directly to you. There should be BOC members that fish that Lake.

http://www.wildsideweekly.com/

5. keithcatfish

keithcatfish New Member

State:
    Maryville, TN
    Tellico is so-so but Ft.Loudon is outstanding. They are connected by a canal at their lower ends but are very different lakes. I fish Ft. Loudon quite often. PM me if you want to fish, I'm off work for the next 5 weeks.

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Damn are ya'll hiring!!!