Lake Tawakoni Guides

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by fireman6x9, Dec 20, 2009.

1. fireman6x9

fireman6x9 New Member

State:
    Phenix Cit
    Anybody run or know a good charter guide on Lake Tawakoni? I'm in Texas for the Holidays, and would like to schedule a trip up there, and was wondering about dates, and rates.

2. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    its going to be hard to get a trip really fast and with little or no notice but i would recommend david hanson also know as little d's guide service

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Same as above post, I would recomend Big Dave. Send cathog a pm and he can give you his contact information.

4. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    If you get on the Team Catfish web-site there is some videos of a guide by the name of Cody Molnick, if thats spelled right. He gives all his information at the end of the clips. Good luck and have fun.

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I would recommend Little D's guide service .com.... or Cody Mullinix guide service....Holler at cathog he knows them both:big_smile:

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas

Just get a hold of cathog he's good friends with David and if David cant' book ya maybe you can work something out with cathog himself.

7. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    hell cathog wouldnt like to make some change? seems he knows what he is doing