Lake Springfield Illinois

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Branj796, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    I was just wondering if there was any interest in starting a catfishing club in central Illinois. I have no idea how to go about this. I would like to have some more local lake tournaments and this to me is the first step in finding interested individuals. Please let me know if you have any interest or ideas of how to go about this. There seems to be a lot more bass tournaments at our local lakes than catfishing. I am not a bass fisherman and will be fishing anyways so why not add a little competition to it. I have a few people interested. More are needed to get anything going.

Thanks

Jake B

2. CPRBigBlues

CPRBigBlues New Member

State:
    IL
    Don't do much lake fishing myself but I have posted the Lake Springfield dates. I suggest go to the tourney and start talking to the guys. You may want to get involved in the Alton Series. BIG FISH in them waters!

3. 187um

187um New Member

State:
    west frankfort, ill
    i would be very much intersted in being a part of this new thing! but how central illinois we talkin? i am from West Frankfort, IL bout 3 hrs south of springfield in williamson county its more like southern ill. but hey keep me posted as you progress and anything i could help with count me in!!

4. Beatrun

Beatrun New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Count me in and I know a couple guys that would be interested as well.

5. buckfever984

buckfever984 New Member

State:
    IL
    Count me in, need more tournaments here in central illinois!