Lake Perry

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by aclrockie, May 4, 2008.

1. aclrockie

aclrockie New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Went to Perry yesterday early, was able to net a few shad at the spillway and went to Ozawkie off the rocks. Did real well early one went 9lbs. two about 6lbs and 5 more around 2 to 3lbs. would have stayed longer but they slowed down a little and I had 8 people deside to fish right on top of me. Oh well so I went and found Mushrooms had a nice dinner.

2. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Good information to have.

3. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Rumor has it they are catching a bunch of crappie over there, any truth to that?

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Yep thats the truth.They are on the banks get here fast.

5. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    :big_smile:ya i need to take a trip and go to the perry dam down there

6. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    THE DELAWARE IS ROLLIN!!!!!!!!anybody gonna go up and fish it this weekend?if i get the boat out the shop im gonna try to make it

7. nkccatman

nkccatman New Member

State:
    mo
    Heading that way Fri. morn !Camping at old town for the weekend!Hope to get in on some good fishing with that water running in!

8. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Wade your timing i think is going to be good.Like mandingo said the river is running full.It should fire these cats up.
    I would head under the bridge at oldtown stay to your left a little and get into the river.