lake ozark

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by zach p, May 24, 2009.

1. zach p

zach p New Member

State:
    missouri
    How much do you think the rough water from all the tourists affect the cats?

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    it sure does effect the bite best fishin is durring the week and at night . I hardly ever fish weekends durring summer infact from april to oct i dont even want to go fishin on the weekends because of the boat traffic and crowd .

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Scotty I must say visiting I come down on a tuesday and we didnt see but maybe 1 boat all week till friday at night ...we slept at the harbor with our poles tied to our toes (LOL) I can see what ya sayin fer sure... Yes I was one them nasty tourist lookin fer a hawg(LOL) I gotta come back you all have a bueatiful place there loved every minute of it too....

4. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    kenny your a good down to earth guy and i would be happy for ya to come down as much as ya can and be cool to take ya fishin :wink:

the jet skis and the boats just out for a ride some dont have any respect !!!!

I want everybody to enjoy fishin down there :wink::wink: I just dont like crowds and boat waves all day when i go fishin is all .

peace and quite and hearing coyotes yelp in the distance is what i enjoy .

good luck all :big_smile:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am so with ya ...ya got er giong on fer sure ....fishein be all bout serenitey and being comfey:cool2: