Lake Norman

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JMarrs328, May 28, 2007.

1. JMarrs328

JMarrs328 New Member

State:
    York/Harrisburg, PA
    Hi, I'm from Pennsylvania but my uncle lives very close to lake norman, and i'll be spending a week w/ him this summer. However, he doesn't fish, so i'm gonna need some help. It's a huge lake, and i have no idea where to fish in there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    If you are a bank fisherman you only have two choices, the Marshall Steam plant hot hole or the McGuire hot hole. Neither are great for catfishing in the summer time. If I don't have a trip during the week that you are here visiting your uncle, I will see if I can take you fishing with me, no charge. Send me a PM the week before your visit. Mac

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Nice pic Mac!! Where did you get that? :lol:

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    We, Gander Mtn. Fishing Pro's, hired a world renowned photograper at a good price I might say. I think he did a pretty good job considering what he had to work with! This photographer works for such people as Opray Winfree, Dale Earnhart, Jr., NASCAR and on and on and on. He is also a BOC member and a mighty good catfisherman. Dang, forget to mention that he is the President of the Carolinas Catfish Club. Thanks Dieter (WylieCat).

5. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    That is a generous offer Mac for a BOC member! You da man!

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Way to go up and beyond to help out a fellow BOC Brother!!! Thank You!!!