Lake Norman water

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Novice, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Novice

Novice New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I havent been on lake norman for A wile what is the watter temp. is it starting to go down yet and has eney one fished north of 150 how far north have the fish ben biting and how deap I know thats A lot to ask but I thought with all the the fisherman out there I mite get A few tips thanks walter :big_smile:

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Walter, the water temp. yesterday was 79 degrees in Rocky Creek. Caught fish in 12 to 30 feet of water yesterday. They were hitting gold fish, bream and white perch. Mac

3. Bigbaldcountryboy

Bigbaldcountryboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Walter, I've been doing ok around the state park area and out near where the power lines cross over.

4. Novice

Novice New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    bob thanks for the info have you fished around or above long island all Iget up there are small ones about two to fore lbs. me and my son have ben wating for the dey when we finaly hook on A twenty lbs or biger thanks agin for the tip walter

5. Bigbaldcountryboy

Bigbaldcountryboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I've been fishin above it and I'm leaving after I post this to go fishin I'll give you a report on how it went

6. stinkbaitguy

stinkbaitguy New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hay bob hows the night fishin up there?