Lake Norman rafters in Davidson Creek regulated

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by mudkip, May 28, 2007.

1. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Mac and the boys are hard at work to make the waters safer by imposing a 200 yard restriction of boats to the I-77 dike. If you drive down I-77 please resist the temptation to look down Davidson at the bikini clad babes. Too many wrecks happening due to rubberneck dudes rolling down the freeway crashing into stuff as they sneak a peek. The news reported that girls were "exposing" themselves...now how 'bout that!!!:lol::lol:

Now they will probably drive with binoculars in the car.:lol: I know I keep mine when I make my Davidson Creek drift!

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Mudkip, you have to be 300 yards, not 200, from I-77 before you can anchor down or raft in that area. You don't have to be nude in that area to get a honk from the truckers, I have gotten a few slow trolling in that area with my shirt off. Wonder what kind of truckers they were?:embarassed:

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...don't have to be nude in that area to get a honk from the truckers, I have gotten a few slow trolling in that area with my shirt off..."

Now that right there is funny!!! :lol:

4. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    That is REAL scary Mac!!!:big_smile:

5. ThaBear

ThaBear New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Have been caught in the traffic that was stopped due to the siteseers.
    Bad enough to have to set in traffic on I77 but worst part was by the time I finally made it to that part of the lake all the "view" was gone or maybe LakeNormanBlues had gotten his shirt back on by then. LOL