Lake Norman, Night of 5-25-28

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by thex1224, May 25, 2008.

1. thex1224

thex1224 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Went back out to the community dock tonight, i think i finaly have the circle hooks down. Had three bites caught three fish. They weighed 19 lbs 8 oz, 6lbs 10 ozs, and 8 lbs 3 oz, each on the Rapala Digi Scale. All Flat heads, and all came on cut Bluegill. Wil have pics soon to follow, as soon as i can get them off of the cell phone. The 19,8 is a new PB, i sure hope i can get those pics off of the cell phone, the big one always bites when you dont have a camera.......

Tight lines.......

2. monstercatmatt

monstercatmatt New Member

State:
    n.c.
    Sounds like a pretty good night to me congrats on the pbs mans im goin to badin the morning in search of my new one but only time will tell.
    :smile2:

3. Topname

Topname New Member

State:
    nc
    I just got back from some docks and I got nothing man the cats hate me this year. Can't wait to see the pics

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Terrance dont feel bad I am having the worst start in 25 yrs of fishing-so bad its just embarrasing

5. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    congrats on pb sounds like a good nite we are starting to catch a few on the cape fear now i think they went on vacation for a while could not catch 1 for about 3 weeks ,got a few saturday nite begining to think i had forgot how to do the catching part lol

6. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Congrats on the new PB man! See, it's only taken a little while for ya to get the hang of things. Looks like you're on a quick learning curve. You'll be breaking that 20lb mark in no time flat.

7. thex1224

thex1224 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Finaly got the pics off the cell phone...... The first pic is of the larger one.

Wish i would have had a better camera with me....

Attached Files:

8. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Michael thats pretty dang awesome brother! Very nice flattie!