Lake Murray

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gotta go, Nov 3, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Well guys, Marvin and I will be trying Murray thursday if nothing don't happen. We are going to put in at Spinners if we don't get lost and if we do we will put in at the first ramp we see.:big_smile: If anyone has any advice please advise, cause i have never fished for cats in that area Knowing Marvin and Leroy it will probably end up a striper trip before the day is over:wink:

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    As of right now, Cutbait 101 and I will be there Thursday as well.:big_smile:

3. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    see ya guys there:big_smile:

4. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Oh you dirty dogs, rub it in when a guy's got to work! Good luck to all of you!

Steve

5. dknight

dknight New Member

State:
    South Carolina

lol i was thinking the same thing

6. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah sure ya was!!! I can't even get you to give me a straight answer on fishing this weekend!!!! So you going to be late or not go again lol:smile2::tounge_out::wink:

FYI Doug, according to UPS tracking my Cabela's Advanced Anglers ProSeries Drift Socks will be here in the pm tomorrow, I can't even come home to play with my new toys grrrrr I have to go to Hilton Head S.C:tounge_out::eek:oooh:... You can come to the house get them and the truck/boat then go try em out....ohhh you got CLASS never mind....:wink::smile2:

7. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Good luck Dean. Hope you catch abunches. Yahoos rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool2:

8. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Hey, I might be a dirty dog myself! Looks like I may be able to get off tomorrow. My friend from Rwanda wants to go, he's never caught a fish and never been on a boat. Probably be interesting. Maybe I'll turn him into a Yahoo.

9. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Yeap! could get intresting Steve!:big_smile:
    I've got to go! I'm having slime withdrawls or sumpin. I'm starting to get the shakes!....... need to smack a kitty soon! Watch out cats, I'm a yahoo on the edge!:big_smile:

10. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I might need an interpretor if he gets a hold of a good one. Wish we had a chase boat with video. I just remembered to tell him about liscense. Can foreigners be yahoos? I may have trouble getting him to CPR. Might tell him its against the law to keep anything over 10 pounds.

11. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Better find out what a yahoo means in his country first, before calling him one.:big_smile: But if its cool! he can be one.:big_smile:

12. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Well seems that I will be on the water by noon also. My work truck has to get new springs all the way around (2008 international dt4300 466) so it will take 2 days so I will be out looking for some catfish...:wink:

13. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    See ya guys at about 9, it takes us old guys awhile to get warmed up and its a 2 hr ride for us. 2 preachers and a bunch of yahoo's, ought to be a interesting day.

Warning warning, my dogs are comming so ya better catch all you can before we get there:smile2:

14. mcdo2137

mcdo2137 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good luck to all the Yahoo's tomorrow sure wish I could go catch some of those big cats with you guys but alas work calls!!

15. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I got my new drift socks..... Can't wait to try them out in the am.... Is there anyone that wants to go to Murray tomorrow? All my fishing buddies are busy...

16. mcdo2137

mcdo2137 New Member

State:
    South Carolina

Man if I didn't have to work I would take you up on the offer !!

17. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    We were drifting near a 24ft sea ark at one time yesterday. Had the little cabin on it. Nice boat, keeps the wind off of ya. Was it any of you guys??
    Seen them land a striper, seems they were trolling